منتدى جنوب آسيا لحقوق الإنسان
The Asian Institute for Human Rights (AIHR) was established with a view to bridge the gap in facilitating learning based on a multi disciplinary approach to human rights theory and practice. In the region many organizations are engaged in human rights campaign and advocacy. However, not many provide opportunities or facilitate continuous learning for human rights activists.
- To respond to challenges arising from changing economic, social and political contexts.
- To facilitate a multidisciplinary approach to human rights theory and practice.
- To facilitate systematic interaction between activists and academics
- To respond to increasing demand by wide ranging actors for human rights training and education
- To facilitate systematic learning of human rights concepts and skills by human rights practitioners.