الشبكة القانونية الكندية لفيروس نقص المناعة البشرية/متلازمة نقص المناعة المكتسب
The Canadian HIV/AIDS Legal Network promotes the human rights of people living with and vulnerable to HIV/AIDS, in Canada and internationally, through research and analysis, advocacy and litigation, public education and community mobilization.
The Legal Network envisions a world in which the human rights and dignity of people living with HIV/AIDS and those affected by the disease are fully realized and in which laws and policies facilitate HIV prevention, care, treatment and support. The Legal Network will remain a recognized leader in this movement for health and human rights.
- The centrality of human rights in the response to HIV and AIDS;
- A focus on the rights of marginalized populations;
- Ensuring the meaningful participation of people living with and affected by HIV and AIDS in our work and in defining and implementing policies and programs;
- Ensuring the meaningful engagement of both francophones and anglophones in our work and the accessibility of our work on domestic issues is accessible in both of Canada’s official languages;
- A commitment to action and activism for human rights;
- Accountability to the communities we serve and to donors, including transparent reporting and effective use of resources;
- A commitment to global responsibility and engagement; and
- A commitment to excellence in all areas of our work.