NGO Coalition for the OP-ICESCR
The NGO Coalition for the Optional Protocol to the Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights (OP-ICESCR), coordinated by ESCR-Net, leads an international campaign for the ratification and implementation of the OP-ICESCR to ensure that individuals and groups have access to justice for violations to their economic, social and cultural rights.
The NGO Coalition invites all local and international organizations, activists and individuals that actively work or have an interest on the advancement of human rights and social justice to get involved. You can join the Coalition and support the Optional Protocol both at the national and international levels.
For more information please contact Ivahanna Larrosa, campaign coordinator, at email@example.com
The Coalition is led by a Steering Committee composed by the following organizations:
- Amnesty International
- DECA Equipo Pueblo
- Dullah Omar Institute, University of the Western Cape
- Fédération internationale des droits de l'Homme (FIDH)
- Food First Information and Action Network (FIAN)
- International Commission of Jurists (ICJ)
- International Network for Economic, Social and Cultural Rights (ESCR-Net)
- International Women's Rights Action Watch Asia Pacific
- Plataforma Interamericana de Derechos Humanos, Democracia y Desarrollo (PIDHDD)
- National Center for Advocacy Studies (NCAS)
- Social Rights Advocacy Centre (SRAC)