In July 2022 we held a workshop on Communicating and using research findings strategically. The workshop explored how to identify advocacy and campaign targets and key considerations how to communicate research findings strategically. Our members Indira Cornelio (Witness, Mexico), Tom Weerachat (International Accountability Project, Thailand), Irene Kinoti (Pamoja Trust, Kenya), along with ESCR-Net Communications Coordinator Esther de la Rosa shared their experiences in working with social movements and grassroots communities to amplify messages and demands emerging from community-led research.
- National Physical Development Plan: the impacts on the Communities and the Environment: The Community Led Research in Sri Lanka
- Human rights violations by hydroelectric companies in Huehuetenango, Guatemala
- Mining, Memory & Territory: Findings from Red Chimpu Warmi’s research
- Impacts of Large-scale Rubber Concession on Women Dependent on Land and Natural Resources in Liberia
- Women, empowerment and homelessness: findings from PAH’s community led research