شبكة المعلومات المتعلقة بحقوق الطفل
Guided by our passion for social and legal change, CRIN has built a global network for children's rights. We press for rights, not charity, and advocate for a genuine systemic shift in how governments and societies view children. Our work is grounded in the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child.
A world where children's rights are recognised, respected and enforced, and where every rights violation has a remedy.
Five core beliefs:
- We believe in rights, not charity.
- We are stronger when we work together.
- Information is power and it should be free and accessible.
- Societies, organisations and institutions should be open, transparent and accountable.
- We believe in promoting children's rights, not ourselves.