Section27 is a public interest law centre that seeks to influence, develop and use the law to protect, promote and advance human rights. Our name is drawn from the section in the South African constitution which enshrines everyone's right to health care, food, water and social security.
Priority Work Areas:
- The right to access to health care
- The right to sufficent food
- The right to basic education
- Good governance and accountability
- Tracking the National Strategic Plan on HIV, Tb, and STIs