فضاءات لتنمية الشباب والتغيير الاجتماعي (مساحات من أجل التغيير )
- To infuse human rights into social and economic decision-making processes and platforms in Nigeria.
- To empower the Nigerian youth , vulnerable individuals, disadvantaged and poorest communities in rural and urban areas to participate actively in social and economic decision making processes, and to become actors of social change.
- To design and implement programs that accelerate the social and economic development of the Nigerian youth.
- Publicizing and drawing global attention to social and economic injustices, human rights abuses, corruption and egregious acts of impunity whether occurring in the public and private sectors, specifically by investigating, documenting and reporting such actions, or conducting or commissioning research (and publishing the results of such research).
- Promoting and protecting the interdependence and invisibility of all human rights – be it civil and political, social, economic and cultural rights – as set out in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights;the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights(ICCPR); and the International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights (ICESCR).
Our vision is to build a society of responsible young people and committed citizens working together to found a more peaceful and prosperous Nigeria, based on democratic values, social justice and fundamental human rights for all.