المواطن والديمقراطية والمساءلة
Občan, demokracia a zodpovednosť (CDA), The Citizen, Democracy and Accountability, is a human rights non-governmental organisation with more than twenty years of practical experience. We promote the values of justice, human dignity and non-discrimination. Our aim is to strengthen responsibility, legal awareness and a dialogue of partners.
- to promote fair conditions for the exercise of rights and responsibility for all
- to strengthen the responsibility of individuals – for themselves, their communities and the entire society
- to develop civic skills and legal awareness of individuals
- to encourage individuals to bear their share of responsibility for the supervision of public authorities and active participation in their decision-making
- to participate in creating room for a dialogue between civil society and public authorities in order to ensure the balance of powers
- to enhance accountability of public authorities towards the public and individuals for good governance in the country and for compliance with, and active enforcement of, human rights