مركز العدل والتمكين القانوني
Kituo Cha Sheria, Center for Legal Empowerment's programmes deal with issues of legal aid education, forced migration, advocacy, governance and community partnerships. In addition, KITUO will strengthen its work around research, communication and documentation and strategic leadership and governance. All the programmes aim at empowering poor and marginalised people to effectively access justice and enjoy human and people’s rights.
- Empowerment of the poor and marginalized people to access justice and realize human rights;
- Strengthening functional and transformative leadership;
- Facilitating innovative growth, expansion and sustainability of KITUO;
- Profiling KITUO at national, regional and international levels;
- Strengthening human resources development and management systems;
- Ensuring efficient and effective delivery of quality interventions by KITUO; and
- Strengthening participatory planning, budgeting, monitoring and evaluation systems.