Asociacion Civil por la Igualdad y la Justicia (ACIJ)
La Asociacion Civil por la Igualdad y la Justicia (ACIJ)'s mission is to contribute to the strengthening of democratic institutions, promote respect for fundamental rights and work to defend our society’s most vulnerable groups. Their goals include:
- To engage in collaborative efforts to achieve better functioning and greater transparency in public institutions, such as administrative and legislative bodies, courts, regulatory entities and monitoring agencies.
- To promote the enforcement of the National Constitution and effective compliance with the laws that protect disadvantaged groups and struggle for the eradication of laws and practices which discriminate against historically marginalized minority groups.
- To raise awareness among citizens about their basic rights and the channels available for their protection.
- To make proposals for public policy reforms.
- To train professionals from diverse disciplines who are committed to public interest issues.
Working Group(s) / Area(s) of Work: