Collective Work & Discussions
The Monitoring Working Group is composed of over 40 members - NGOs, activists and academics from across regions - working towards effective monitoring of economic, social and cultural rights at national and international levels. Aware of the critical role of data for advancing social justice, working group members use a variety of traditional and innovative tools, methods and approaches. For a complete list of the ESCR-Net members participating in the Monitoring Working Group, please click here. For more information or questions, please contact Francesca Feruglio, Monitoring Working Group Coordinator.
Keep us updated and help us spotlight monitoring-related news, blogs, projects by using the hashtag #ESCRmonitoring. We would be also pleased to hear thoughts and feedback about how our posts might be relevant to the work that you carry out.
- Amnesty International, United Kingdom
- Asociación Civil por la Igualdad y la Justicia (ACIJ), Argentina
- Center for Economic and Social Rights (CESR), United States
- Green Advocates, Liberia
- Initiative for Social and Economic Rights (ISER), Uganda
- Manushya Foundation, Thailand
- Pamoja Trust, Kenya
- Participation and the Practice of Rights, United Kingdom
- Project on Organizing, Development, Education, and Research (PODER), Mexico
- Right to Education Initiative (RTE), United Kingdom