ESCR-Net Caselaw Database: A database of ECONOMIC, SOCIAL AND CULTURAL RIGHTS related jurisprudence, cases and other decisions
WELCOME TO THE ESCR-NET CASELAW DATABASE, a collaborative project developed under the leadership of the Steering Committee Members, our Academic partners, and many groups and individuals working to advance economic, social and cultural rights (ESCR) throughout the world. The Caselaw database makes ESCR-related pleadings, commentary and decisions available to a wide audience of ESCR activists and defenders from a range of countries, legal traditions and languages (Spanish and English). In doing so, it serves to facilitate the exchange of information and strategies.
Our GOALS are:
The database is a work in progress and we hope to develop it further with the involvement of interested ESCR advocates and organizations.
Highlighted Issue Areas:
Please subscribe to the justiciability listserve to send proposals, new cases, and information or share strategies with other ESCR advocates interested on ESCR enforceability.
Please contact us at email@example.com or write to the justiciability group if you:
- are interested in getting involved in this project
- have additional information on these or other cases or translations of legal documents or secondary documentation
- know of other important cases that should be added
- want to share new strategies to adjudicate ESCR
- have proposals for joint actions and project on ESCR adjudication
We wish to express our thanks and appreciation to all the advocates, researchers and rights claimants who contributed to the creation of this database.