Join a Discussion Group/Subscribe to Listservs
To join any of the ESCR-Net discussion groups, you must send an email to the individual addresses below.
However, we need to know some information before you sign up! In the body of the email, please let us know the following information that will help speed the approval process:
Full Name | Email Address and Alternative Email Address | Country
Name of Organization (or Affiliation) | Website | Telephone |
Type of Organization or Work | Primary Language(s) of Work and Preferred Language for Communications
Additionally, in order to be approved, please provide a brief few sentences describing your work related to human rights -
Please tell us about the type of work you or your organization are involved in, what specific issue areas you focus on, the communities or populations your work targets, how your work efforts effect ESCR generally, why you are interested in the network and joining our discussion groups, or anything else you may want us to know.
If you have any further questions, requests or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
- ESCR-Net General Mailing List INESCRfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Adjudication of Economic, Social and Cultural Rights ESCR-JUSTemail@example.com
- Exigibilidad de los Derechos Económicos, Sociales y Culturales (Spanish Only) DESC-JUST-ESPfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Budget Analysis and Economic, Social and Cultural Rights ESCR-Budgetsemail@example.com
- Corporate Accountability ESCRfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Economic Policy and Human Rights ESCR-TRADEemail@example.com
- Human Rights and Environment HR-ENVIROfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Right To Health ESCR-Right-to-Healthemail@example.com
- Women's Economic, Social and Cultural Rights ESCR-FEMfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Derechos Económicos, Sociales y Culturales de la Mujer (Spanish Only) DESC-MUJERemail@example.com
- Monitoring of ESCR http://monitoring.escr-net.org/subscribe