System of Solidarity (SOS)
The System of Solidarity (SOS) is a vehicle to harness the collective voice of ESCR-Net – through online petitions, collective letters, outreach via social and mainstream media and sharing resources and tools – to increase protection for human rights defenders under threat and prevent imminent human rights violations from taking place.
For ESCR-Net members and partners seeking urgent support to protect human rights defenders or avoid imminent human rights violations
- Consejo de Pueblos Wuxhtaj (Francisco Rocael Mateo)
- Front Line Defenders (Andrea Rocca)
- Green Advocates (Alfred Brownell)
- Just Associates (JASS) (Marusia López)
- Proyecto de Derechos Económicos, Sociales y Culturales (PRODESC)
- World Organization Against Torture (Miguel Martín Zumalacárregui)
For more information, please contact Ruben Kondrup, Solidarity and Membership Coordinator
ESCR-Net is a member of the Protect Defenders consortium, the European Union Human Rights Defenders mechanism, established to protect defenders at high risk.