The Strategic Litigation Working Group aims at ensuring accountability for violations of economic, social and cultural rights by strengthening access to competent adjudication and effective remedies within domestic, regional and international systems, developing contextualized models on implementation and making resources available to advocates. Read more.
- Daniela Ikawa, ESCR-Net Secretariat
Steering Committee Members:
- Amnesty International (Iain Byrne), U.K.
- CELS (Gabriela Kletzel), Argentina
- Center for Human Rights and Development (Urantsooj Gombosuren), Mongolia
- DeJusticia (César Rodríguez Garavito), Colombia
- Egyptian Initiative for Personal Rights (Hossam Bahgat), Egypt
- Initiative for Social and Economic Rights - ISER (Salima Namusobya), Uganda
- International Commission of Jurists (Sandra Ratjen), Switzerland
- Human Rights Law Network (Colin Gonsalves and Kranti LC), India
- Malcolm Langford, University of Oslo, Norway
- The Global Initiative for Economic, Social and Cultural Rights (Bret Thiele), U.S.
- The Social Rights Advocacy Center (Bruce Porter), Canada
- The Socio-Economic Rights Institute (Jackie Dugard), South Africa
To see the full list of the Strategic Litigation Working Group Members, please click here.