The Strategic Litigation Working Group aims at ensuring accountability for violations of economic, social and cultural rights by strengthening access to competent adjudication and effective remedies within domestic, regional and international systems, developing contextualized models on implementation and making resources available to advocates.
Where we are
Subscribe to forthcoming newsletters by following the link below.
Subscribe to ESCR-Justice Newsletter
Read previous newsletters here.
- Amnesty International (Iain Byrne)
- Center for Human Rights and Development (CHRD) (Urantsooj Gombosuren)
- Center for Legal and Social Studies (CELS) (Diego Morales)
- DeJusticia (Diana Guarnizo)
- Human Rights Law Network (HRLN) (Kranti LC)
- Initiative for Social and Economic Rights (ISER) (Salima Namusobya)
- Social Rights Advocacy Centre (SRAC) (Bruce Porter)
- The Global Initiative for Economic, Social and Cultural Rights (GI-ESCR) (Lucy McKernan)
- Malcolm Langford, University of Oslo
- Jackie Dugard, University of the Witwatersrand
For information on current projects, please contact Fernando Ribeiro Delgado, Program Coordinator for Strategic Litigation.
To see the full list of the Strategic Litigation Working Group Members, please click here.