The Corporate Accountability Working Group coordinates collective actions and builds capacity to challenge emblematic cases of corporate abuse, advocating for new accountability and remedy structures. It engages in collective advocacy, campaigning and collaborative research, member-to-member capacity building and information dissemination.
Corporate Capture Comic Series
Where we are
Who we are
For more information, please contact Mona Sabella, Program Coordinator.
- Al Haq, Palestine
- AltSEAN Burma, Thailand
- Conectas Direitos Humanos, Brazil
- EarthRights International, US/Thailand
- Green Advocates, Liberia
- Habi Center for Environmental Rights, Egypt
- Justiça Global, Brazil
- Movement for the Survival of the Ogoni People-MOSOP, Nigeria
- Murielle Mignot, Angola
- Project on Organising, Development, Education and Research-PODER, Mexico
- Tebtebba, Philippines