- Protection Manual for Human Rights Defenders by Front Line Defenders: contains information about how to analyze risks and threats and how to develop effective security and protection strategies and plans.
- Security and Protection Management for Human Rights Defenders and Social Organizations by Protection International: designed for NGOs, social organisations and individuals.
- Training in Security and Protection by Front Line Defenders: facilitates sharing of skills knowledge and expertise to help provide HRDs with additional knowledge and tools that may be useful to them in addressing their personal security and protection issues.
- Workbook on Security by Front Line Defenders: provides practical steps for human rights defenders at risk.
- New Protection Manual for Human Rights Defenders by Protection International: offers instruction on how to develop security and protection strategies, including a global security strategy, communications and information technology security procedures, organization security management, and protocols and procedures for reducing risks.
- Training of Fact-Finding and Documentation of Human Rights Violations – A Trainers Manual by Forum Asia