برنامج حقوق المرأة الاقتصادية والاجتماعية والثقافية
Programme on Women’s Economic, Social and Cultural Rights (PWESCR) is an international initiative in the area of gender and economic, social and cultural rights. PWESCR works to promote women’s human rights, especially in the context of economic, social and cultural rights by bringing a gender framework to policy, law and practice at local, national, regional and international levels through ever-evolving strategies and activities in both conceptual and practical realms. PWESCR, in its initial phase will have a South Asia regional focus. However, as we get support from other regions, we plan to expand this initiative globally.
- To establish links and foster collaborations in order to enhance learning, as well as develop shared strategies to advocate problem- solving alternatives at all levels in the context of gender.
- To build leadership and capacity of groups, organizations, activities and other actors in the field of human rights and economic justice to promote women’s ESCR
- All human rights are universal, indivisible, and interdependent.
- Civil and political rights are mutually interdependent oneconomic, social and cultural rights.
- Women’s economic and social empowerments are fundamental to full realization of women’s human rights.
- Gender analysis is crucial to advance all ESCR.
- Human rights mechanisms are on organizing, mobilizing and empowering tool in addition to an international legal framework.
- An intersectional analysis ensures that women from marginalized communities are not left behind.
الفريق العامل أو الفرق العاملة / المجال الخاص أو المجالات الخاصة بمستويات العمل: